The last full day of the 2012 Ocean County Fair has an almost around-the-clock schedule of events slated, in addition to the standard country fair items.
The fair will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Here's what's on the itinerary for today:
• Bow Benders Archery Shoot - 11 a.m., horse show tent
• Zuzu African Acrobats – As seen on America’s Got Talent - noon, main stage
• Horse Costume Contest - 12:30 p.m., horse show ring
• 4-H Cat Show - 1 p.m., 4-H show tent
• Clover Buds Horse Show - 1 p.m., horse show tent
• Zuzu African Acrobats – 1:30 p.m., main stage
• Rooster crowing contest - open to all fairgoers -1:30 p.m., 4-H show tent.
• Dirt Devils ATV Classes - 2-4:30, horse show ring.
• Chicken Dance - open to all fairgoers - 2 p.m., 4-H tent.
• Children's pie eating contest - 2:30 p.m. TBA
• Zuzu African Acrobats – 3 p.m., main stage.
• Small Animal Costume Contest - 5:30 p.m., 4-H tent.
• Bull Riding Buck Off - 6 p.m. , horse show tent area.
• John Bundy and Morgan Magical Illusion Show - 7 p.m., main stage.
• 4-H Talent Show - 7:30 p.m., 4-H tent.
• Chainsaw carving auction - 8 p.m., midway.
• John Bundy and Morgan Magical Illusion Show, 9 p.m. main stage.
• Bwana Jim’s Wildlife Show, Hot Dog Pig Racing, Dale Jones Juggling Show and Chain Saw Carving demonstrations will run throughout the day. Diego from Nick Jr. will also be on hand.
The fair also features 4-H demonstrations, craft demonstrations, rides, food, funnel cakes and music throughout the day and night.
Admission is $6 for ages 10 and up. Children under 10 are admitted free. Fair visitors can purchase "pay one price" tickets for $20 on Tuesday and $20 Wednesday. They can also purchase a ride "megapass" for $40, for rides the entire five days of the fair.
For more information, go to the Ocean County Fair website or call 732-914-9466.