The first full day of the gets underway with sunny skies and comfortable temperatures.
The fair runs from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Here's what's on the itinerary for today and tonight:
• Dale Jones the One-Armed Juggler, noon, 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - main stage
• Balloon Toss, 4 p.m. 4-H show tent
• New Egypt Speedway race night. Meet the drivers and cars of the New Egypt Speedway, 6 p.m.
• D.O.G. 4-H Club show, 6:30 p.m. 4-H show tent
• Zuzu African Acrobats troupe, 7 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 9:30 p.m., main stage.
•Bwana Jim's Wildlife Show, Hot Dog Pig Racing and Chainsaw Carving demonstrations will run throughout the day and evening.
The fair also features 4-H demonstrations, craft demonstrations, rides, food, funnel cakes and music throughout the day and night.
Admission is $6 for ages 10 and up. Children under 10 are admitted free. Fair visitors can purchase "pay one price" tickets for $20 on Tuesday and $20 Wednesday. They can also purchase a ride "megapass" for $40, for rides the entire five days of the fair.
For more information, go to the Ocean County Fair website or call 732-914-9466.