The Woodbridge Department of Health is holding a Health Expo Saturday, October 20, 9 am to 12 noon at the Woodbridge Health Center next to the Main Library.
Participants should call 732-855-0600, ext. 5026 to make an appointment.
There will be free screenings for eyes, feet, blood pressure, glucose, lung, and oral cancer. Wegmans will also be holding health eating cooking demonstrations.
Some of the screenings have a nominal cost. They include:
- Comprehensive Blood & Cholesterol Check - $30
- Cardiac C-Reactive Protein & Homocysteine - $30
- Thyroid Function - $26
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone - $25
- Hepatitis B Immunity Test - $30
- Hepatitis C Immunity Test - $30
- Hemoglobin - $30
- Lymes Disease Antibody - $30