Find out the weather, live traffic conditions and things going on in our town today.
Check out the current road and traffic conditions reported for the Bayville, South Seaside Park, Pelican Island, Pinewald and Holiday City areas.
In this real-time traffic map from Mapquest, green portions mean traffic is flowing freely, while yellow and red indicate traffic delays.
Today - The National Weather Service is calling for showers, with possible thunderstorms. Expect a high near 65 degrees. Winds will be from the east, gradually becoming southeast in the afternoon. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Rainfall amounts up to half an inch are possible.
Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a low near 53 degrees. There's a 30 percent chance of showers before 4 a.m. Winds will be from the south at three to eight miles per hour.
Thursday - Mostly cloudy with a high near 67 degrees. Winds will be from the east at three to eight miles per hour. Scattered showers are possible.
Things To Do:
Ocean County Board of Freeholders, 4 p.m. Ocean County Administration Building, 101 Hooper Avenue, Toms River.
Things we are working on:
• Berkeley swears in new police officers.
• Owners of Water's Edge restaurant knock down landmark restaurant, now rebuilding after Sandy.
Related Topics: Berkeley Township news, weather
Have a good day and be careful out there!
The Berkeley Patch
See the full guide!
Valentine's Shopping Guide
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Bayville Man Stabbed Saturday in Seaside Heights Has Been Released; Suspect Still At Large
- Central Regional Board Of Ed Tables Vote On Uniforms, But With Caveat
- 10 Arrested, 140 Pounds of Marijuana Seized in Drug Raids
- Central Regional School Board Slated To Vote On School Uniforms Tonight
- Comments On Berkeley Township Police Department's Operations Sought