WCC services are now fully activated in response to Hurricane Sandy.
- Organization: World Cares Center
- Causes: Civic
- Contact person: Marina Diaz
- Phone: 212-563-7570
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: wwww.worldcares.org
Here are the steps you can take to help:
1) View the Disaster Volunteering Briefing @ www.worldcares.org.
We are preparing several initiatives in NY and NJ.
2) Fill out the volunteer application under the "Get Involved" tab on our website.
Your support is crucial! Please register to volunteer or donate now!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
- Warehouse Teams needed to package supplies. The Warehouse is in Brooklyn, NY.
- Distribution of supplies- Volunteers with a Van or SUV willing to deliver supplies are needed in NY and NJ.
- Team Leads are needed for Training, Coordination, and Supervision projects
- Teams are needed to deliver supplies to home-bound seniors.
- Muck Out volunteers will be needed to clean out homes in NY and NJ
- In support of its partners, WCC is also referring volunteers to those in need including delivering meals to home bound seniors- This need is in NYC and immediate!
Thank you for your willingness to help!!
Please contact Marina Diaz at Mdiaz@worldcares.org with any questions